- SOIL student joins hands with local bodies to tackle civic woes
- SOIL students organise day-long business forum
- Demand for niche skills to increase. Kanupriya Sekhri AVP – SOIL shares her views with Economic Times
- Prof. Arjya Chakravarty in a discussion on “HRD and skill development” with NewsX Channel
- Anil Sachdev Founder & CEO, SOIL shares his views on Budget 2016 with Economic Times.
- Anil Sachdev Founder & CEO, SOIL shares his views on Budget 2016 with Business Insider.
- Anil Sachdev Founder & CEO, SOIL shares his views on job hopping with Times Ascent.
- SOIL – In Search of Good Leaders By ECONOMICTIMES.COM
- Along with maths, kids learn about truth and love – The Times of India
- Connect the Dots to Find the WHOLE Answer – The New Indian Express
- Technology in rural sector can cut out middleman – The Times of India
- New Age Leadership Competency – Mindfulness Decoded by Dr. Snehal Shah
- ‘Creating the right mix’ an article by Anil Sachdev, Founder & CEO – SOIL
- Anil Sachdev on why management degrees must focus on leadership – Education Times
- Today’s workplaces abound with Gen Y leaders leading teams of Gen X/baby boomers – Anil Sachdev, Founder & CEO, SOIL
- Anil Sachdev shares his views on ‘The founder’s dilemma’ with Business Standard.
- An ‘Industrious’ MBA. Anil Sachdev in conversation with The New Indian Express
- Our student Achin Jain has bagged the opportunity to intern at Citi Group along with an International Business course at Mountbatten Institute, New York.
- Kanu Priya Sekhri shares her views on management education with The Financial Express
- Caliper deepens partnership with SOIL, launches India-focused strategy
- SOIL Student’s push puts cops at busy junction – TOI
- The Executive Mind – The Curtain Raiser at Chennai of World Leadership Dialogue
- The students of SOIL, along with an NGO Esha took part in a unique experiment
- Rakesh Jinsi President, SOIL shares his views on Union Budget with EDU-Leaders
- The Hindu covers “Pillars of Inspired Leadership through Theatre”
- SOIL students writes research paper on Frugal Innovation
- Students of SOIL conducted a Social Experiment on Gift Economy
- Freedom or fear? by Anil Sachdev Founder & CEO, SOIL – itsmyascent.com
- Anil Sachdev Founder & CEO, SOIL shares his views on Union Budget with The Economic Times
- Business school students engage in riveting forum at SOIL in city – Hindustan Times
- Anil Sachdev Founder & CEO, SOIL shares his inspiration behind creating SOIL
- Students of SOIL celebrated Parents Day on 22 January 2015
- Sheena Jindal (Innovators Batch) participated in a debate on NDTV Prime
- Rakesh Jinsi joins SOIL as President
- SOIL hosted ‘Giraffe Hero’ awards on Thursday 22 January 2015
- MIP Politecnico de Milano sings MoU with SOIL, Gurgaon – Career Links, December 2014
- Anil Sachdev Founder & CEO, SOIL shares his views on Recruitment Process Outsourcing
- Inspired Leadership Conference – The Pioneer 07 January 2015
- Patu Keswani, Chairman, The Lemon Tree Hotels shares his views at ILC 2014.
- Anil Sachdev Founder & CEO, SOIL shares his views on the various Management Entrance Tests with The Business World Online
- SOIL hosts the Dr. V. Kurien Memorial Inspired Leadership Conference
- SOIL Alumni Chhavi Khanna, Go-Givers batch was invited for a debate on NDTV Prime dated 8 December, 2014
- SOIL students hosted Karma Kitchen
- Sidhbari Retreat, Innovators Batch 2014
- SOIL founder & CEO Mr. Anil Sachdev talks about Offbeat management courses gaining popularity
- SOIL founder & CEO Mr. Anil Sachdev talks about Indian firms need to set higher performance standards
- HR students of SOIL launch “HR360″ magazine edition 2
- New-age universities are focusing on liberal arts to impart a broader education to their students.
- SOIL founder & CEO Mr. Anil Sachdev talks about Thought Leaders Inc. – Are our CEOs VUCA-ready?
- SOIL founder & CEO Mr. Anil Sachdev talks about India’s lost generation: A systemic risk? CNBC
Read More »
Read More »
Read More »
First National Level Happiness Research by SOIL
For as long as we can remember, organisations have been striving to create work places which enable their people to give their best. In the beginning the focus was on “Job Satisfaction”, then came the emphasis on “Employee Engagement”. In the recent past, the question on every leader’s mind is “How do I create work places in which people are both “happy” and at their best? Consulting & Executive Education Team at SOIL invites you to become a pioneering partner by becoming a “Charter” member of School of Inspired Leadership's first National Research Study on “Happy Organisations to Work in".
FROM RECRUITER'S LENS
From 4:30 PM To 5:30 PM
The recruitment game is changing, with unparalleled access to the burning questions around recruiters perspectives in today's competitive world .To be above the edge it is imperative to know how to read the recruiter’s mind and how to excel as the best fit candidate to leave an impact on the recruiters mind. Are you an ideal candidate for the recruiter today? Join this webinar to explore the insights from recruiters lens. Registration Link - https://goo.gl/forms/SFqyFV8sJmMNTlL63 Webinar Link - https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3176620311880771587 Time 4:30 PM to 5:30 PM Date 27th September 2016 LEARN HOW 1. The recruiters map the behavior of the candidate basis their job hunt . 2. To get prepared and to know what the recruiters need through an interview. 3. To build an impactful conversation with the recruiter . 4. To keep calm in crisis and not become too overwhelmed or stressed during the interview process . Meet The Speaker Prof. Arjya Chakravarty With an MBA degree from XIMB, Prof. Arjya Chakravarty has more than 23 years of industry experience. She has held key positions as a Human Resource professional for strategic initiatives in the automobile, manufacturing, FMCG and BPO industries. She has worked with Hindustan Motors, Dunlop India Ltd, Godrej Consumer Products Division, GECIS and CRY. She has taught at reputed B-Schools such as ICFAI Business school, SP Jain and at Jaipuria Institute of Management. At School of Inspired Leadership, she is the Program Chair for the PGP-HR Leadership.