Full News Listing
- SOIL founder & CEO Mr. Anil Sachdev talks about Offbeat management courses gaining popularity.
- SOIL founder & CEO Mr. Anil Sachdev talks about Indian firms need to set higher performance standards
- HR students of SOIL launch “HR360″ magazine edition 2
- New-age universities are focusing on liberal arts to impart a broader education to their students.
- SOIL founder & CEO Mr. Anil Sachdev talks about Thought Leaders Inc. – Are our CEOs VUCA-ready?
- SOIL founder & CEO Mr. Anil Sachdev talks about India’s lost generation: A systemic risk? CNBC
- The Hindu interviews Mr. Anil Sachdev, To move ahead fast, learn lifelong
- Times of India – ‘Leaders need to enable others to become leaders’
The course curriculum is designed to quickly and thoroughly prepare
SOIL offers consulting services to clients in order help them succeed with
How would you assess whether your accumulated learning translates into superior business
SOIL is co-created by a group of leading companies from across industry verticals…
The Social Innovation Program (SIP) at SOIL involves a team of students
SOIL business school aims to build competent, compassionate and inspiring leaders