- SOIL student joins hands with local bodies to tackle civic woes
- SOIL students organise day-long business forum
- Demand for niche skills to increase. Kanupriya Sekhri AVP – SOIL shares her views with Economic Times
- Prof. Arjya Chakravarty in a discussion on “HRD and skill development” with NewsX Channel
- Anil Sachdev Founder & CEO, SOIL shares his views on Budget 2016 with Economic Times.
- Anil Sachdev Founder & CEO, SOIL shares his views on Budget 2016 with Business Insider.
- Anil Sachdev Founder & CEO, SOIL shares his views on job hopping with Times Ascent.
- SOIL – In Search of Good Leaders By ECONOMICTIMES.COM
- Along with maths, kids learn about truth and love – The Times of India
- Connect the Dots to Find the WHOLE Answer – The New Indian Express
- Technology in rural sector can cut out middleman – The Times of India
- New Age Leadership Competency – Mindfulness Decoded by Dr. Snehal Shah
- ‘Creating the right mix’ an article by Anil Sachdev, Founder & CEO – SOIL
- Anil Sachdev on why management degrees must focus on leadership – Education Times
- Today’s workplaces abound with Gen Y leaders leading teams of Gen X/baby boomers – Anil Sachdev, Founder & CEO, SOIL
- Anil Sachdev shares his views on ‘The founder’s dilemma’ with Business Standard.
- An ‘Industrious’ MBA. Anil Sachdev in conversation with The New Indian Express
- Our student Achin Jain has bagged the opportunity to intern at Citi Group along with an International Business course at Mountbatten Institute, New York.
- Kanu Priya Sekhri shares her views on management education with The Financial Express
- Caliper deepens partnership with SOIL, launches India-focused strategy
- SOIL Student’s push puts cops at busy junction – TOI
- The Executive Mind – The Curtain Raiser at Chennai of World Leadership Dialogue
- The students of SOIL, along with an NGO Esha took part in a unique experiment
- Rakesh Jinsi President, SOIL shares his views on Union Budget with EDU-Leaders
- The Hindu covers “Pillars of Inspired Leadership through Theatre”
- SOIL students writes research paper on Frugal Innovation
- Students of SOIL conducted a Social Experiment on Gift Economy
- Freedom or fear? by Anil Sachdev Founder & CEO, SOIL – itsmyascent.com
- Anil Sachdev Founder & CEO, SOIL shares his views on Union Budget with The Economic Times
- Business school students engage in riveting forum at SOIL in city – Hindustan Times
- Anil Sachdev Founder & CEO, SOIL shares his inspiration behind creating SOIL
- Students of SOIL celebrated Parents Day on 22 January 2015
- Sheena Jindal (Innovators Batch) participated in a debate on NDTV Prime
- Rakesh Jinsi joins SOIL as President
- SOIL hosted ‘Giraffe Hero’ awards on Thursday 22 January 2015
- MIP Politecnico de Milano sings MoU with SOIL, Gurgaon – Career Links, December 2014
- Anil Sachdev Founder & CEO, SOIL shares his views on Recruitment Process Outsourcing
- Inspired Leadership Conference – The Pioneer 07 January 2015
- Patu Keswani, Chairman, The Lemon Tree Hotels shares his views at ILC 2014.
- Anil Sachdev Founder & CEO, SOIL shares his views on the various Management Entrance Tests with The Business World Online
- SOIL hosts the Dr. V. Kurien Memorial Inspired Leadership Conference
- SOIL Alumni Chhavi Khanna, Go-Givers batch was invited for a debate on NDTV Prime dated 8 December, 2014
- SOIL students hosted Karma Kitchen
- Sidhbari Retreat, Innovators Batch 2014
- SOIL founder & CEO Mr. Anil Sachdev talks about Offbeat management courses gaining popularity
- SOIL founder & CEO Mr. Anil Sachdev talks about Indian firms need to set higher performance standards
- HR students of SOIL launch “HR360″ magazine edition 2
- New-age universities are focusing on liberal arts to impart a broader education to their students.
- SOIL founder & CEO Mr. Anil Sachdev talks about Thought Leaders Inc. – Are our CEOs VUCA-ready?
- SOIL founder & CEO Mr. Anil Sachdev talks about India’s lost generation: A systemic risk? CNBC
Read More »
Read More »
Read More »
Webinar | Finance 101
From 4.00 pm To 5.00 pm
Learn how the fundamentals of finance find wide ranging applications in the corporate world in decision taking. These decisions fall within the broad realms of fund raising, investing and payouts. The core concept that money has time value, is all pervasive and must be incorporated in any area of financial decision taking. This also builds into the cost benefit analysis for any capital expenditure to be made by the company. Likewise, funding decisions also rest on many parameters, including cost of each source of finance, leading us to evaluate the opportunity cost of capital. This also works as the hurdle rate for all investment decisions. Learning Outcomes: -How does the concept of Time value of money find applications in capex decisions: analysis techniques of NPV, IRR, Payback period etc . -How do companies take Capital Structure decisions? -Relevance of Opportunity cost of capital: WACC. DATE -24TH August Time – 4:00 PM-5:00 PM Why Join the SOIL One year Post graduate Program School of Inspired Leadership (SOIL) is a Top Ranking Business School in Delhi NCR ( Gurgaon) Co-created by a consortium of 32 companies. These companies are actively involved in student selection, curriculum design, individual mentoring, industry projects and placements. Some of the consortium companies include Johnson & Johnson, Hindustan Unilever, ICICI and Aditya Birla Group. SOIL offers One Year Post Graduate Programs in Business Leadership & Human Resources Leadership. In a short span of One year students get a detailed understanding of global business perspectives from world class faculty and get ready to develop great careers in some of the best Indian and global organisations. The Return on Investment is the best in the Industry with mot students getting a 100 % pay hike after graduation. Registration Link: https://goo.gl/forms/o0z5fHtzV1b4Uykf1 Meet the Speaker – "Prof. Neetika Batra is a graduate from SRCC, and masters in finance from Delhi University. She was a rank holder at school and university level. She started her career in the year 1990 in Investment banking with SBI Capital Markets Ltd. where she was heading a team of corporate finance professionals, as Vice President, for several years. Then she co-founded her own boutique investment banking company in 2005. Simultaneously, she started getting involved in teaching and consulting assignments. She has now been in the academic world for the last about eleven years, handling core and specialization courses as well as corporate programs. She has written a text book on “Investment Planning” for an institute she has worked with. Currently she is the Associate Dean at SOIL. Her PhD work (from Delhi University) is in the area of priority sector lending by banks."