- Consortium Companies
- Founder's Message
- HR Advisory Board
- SOIL Values
- PGPHRL Edge
- Program Structure & Curriculum ▾
- Faculty ▾
- Learning Journey ▾
- Careers ▾
- Life @ SOIL ▾
- Student Feedback
- Admissions 2018 ▾
Step 1: Introduce Yourself
We help MBA aspirants think their MBA decision through and evaluate if the candidate and SOIL are a good fit. MBA aspirants reach out to us for:
- Profile assessment and CV review: Our admissions office will be happy to review your CV, assess your academic and professional profile and help you understand how to make a strong application. For a detailed evaluation of your profile please mail your resume and academic performance scores to email@example.com with Subject Line: Profile Evaluation.
- Admissions Team Connect: Our Admissions Team can assist with any specific program related queries and provide details regarding how we can support you through the application process. They can also give you feedback on what is the profile of an ideal SOIL candidate and how your profile compares to it.
Step 2: Submit your Application
Our application process requires you to fill in an online application form by your chosen application deadline. You will be required to provide the admissions committee with the following:
- Details of academic background
- An extensive account of your work experience
- GMAT/CAT/XAT or any other entrance test scores. These scores are not mandatory, however, they add extra weight to the application
- Contact details of two recommenders, with at least one professional recommender, whom SOIL will email at a later date
- Three mandatory essays to help us determine your fit with SOIL
- Preferred dates for STAT and interviews
The application fee amounts to Rs. 2000/- and is non-refundable. Candidature for admissions is only considered after remittance of the admission fee of Rs. 2000/-. This admission fee goes towards covering the costs associated with STAT (SOIL Talent Appreciation Test).
Click here to submit your application form
Step 3: STAT (SOIL Talent Appreciation Test)
SOIL Talent Appreciation Test (STAT) is a 105-minute assessment that helps us understand your leadership potential and strengths of your personality. The STAT takes into account four personality traits that contribute to the making of a great leader. These attributes are:
- Leadership potential – it measures assertiveness, risk-taking ability, ability to learn from your mistakes
- Reasoning and Ideation potential – it measures how you think, analyzes problems and comes up with creative solutions
- Relationship building potential – it measures empathy, skepticism, gregariousness
- Self-Leadership potential - it measures how you organize your time and resources
Step 4: Talent Appreciation Interview
We have a rolling interview process. You can expect to get a decision on your shortlist within four weeks of submitting your application and two weeks of taking the STAT. Shortlisted candidates are required arrive 30 minutes before the interview to take a few on the spot tests at the interview venue. Interviews with short-listed candidates will be conducted by a faculty member and a senior member of the industry. Interviews last about 45 minutes and you will be asked questions about your background and your aspirations, and how the MBA program fits with your plans.
Step 5: Final Decision
Final decisions will be emailed to all candidates within four weeks of taking the interview. After your interview there are two possible outcomes:
- You are made an offer to join the program: In which case you will be required to secure your place by paying the first installment of the course fee - INR Two Lacs within 10 days of receiving the offer. The Admissions team will guide you through this process.
- You are not successful at securing a place this year: We encourage you to reach out to us for feedback on your profile, strengthen your profile and re-apply the following year. The admissions committee will look to see how you’ve progressed since the time of your previous application.