- Founder's Message
- Consortium Companies
- Academics ▾
- Faculty ▾
- Learning Journey
- Leadership & Impact ▾
- Life @ SOIL ▾
- Careers ▾
- Testimonials ▾
- Admissions 2020 ▾
Prof. Sanjeev Nikore
Growth Strategist, IT Industry and Management Consultant
Sanjeev Nikore is an industry veteran with over 35 years of experience in Management Consulting, IT and Technology Services. He is currently a growth strategist for a number of tech startups and mid sized Indian IT Services companies. He was also an Ex-President for Strategic Initiatives at Tech Mahindra. Prior to Tech Mahindra Sanjeev was the President of several industry verticals and emerging markets at HCL Technologies. Sanjeev is also the co-founder of Infrastructure Managed Services at HCL Technologies.
Sanjeev started his career as a management consultant with the Indian arm of Ernst & Young. Sanjeev has been associated with several important industry initiatives during the course of his career-notable being:
- Consultant to the Ministry of Environment, Government of India and UNIDO for phasing out ozone-depleting substances in India and Africa;
- Setting up the first fully digital stock exchange in India, National Stock Exchange of India;
- Active participation in the liberalization of telecom sector in India: President of VSAT Services Association of India during the liberalization phase in 2000-2002;
- Remote management of power distribution networks in India-namely in two big states: Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh;
- Provision of electronic trading and distance education for remote villages in India;
- Interactive distance education project for India Institute of Technology, Mumbai, India;
- Member of the advisory board on ICT and eco-sustainability for World Economic Forum.
Sanjeev is a Mechanical Engineer from IIT, Benares Hindu University & MBA from Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi.
Prof. Prashant Verma
Visiting Faculty, Data Visualization
Experienced trainer in business analytics, business research and decision science. Working with NIIT University in the area of Business Analytics since Jan 2015. I won Best Faculty award at ‘Bridge School of Management’ training their executive cohorts in Predictive Business Analytics. I have worked with NIILM Center for Management Studies as Program Director, had served NIILM University, IILM- New Delhi, Hindustan Institute of Management and Computer Studies- Agra, AIIMS Agra.
Education: Pursuing Ph.D. on the topic of “Optimal Location of Healthcare Facilities in Western Uttarpradesh”, PGD Computer Software, and Master’s in Statistics, B.Sc., Certificate course in SPSS 15.0, Certificate course in Quality Management for Educational Institutes, Econometric Modeling and Time Series Analysis, Customer Analytics, R-Programming and Short term training program on ‘Identification of Training Needs’. Proficient in R, SPSS, E-views, Crystal Ball, @Risk, MS-Project
Qualified with over 14 years of experience in delivering training in analytics, research, process monitoring, program/product development, application assessment and evaluation.
Well-developed research and analytical skills.
Experience in systems improvement, development of new systems for academic monitoring.
Excellent organizational and project management skills.