Our Approach to Transform
SOIL follows a 6-step approach
Preparing the SOIL
- In-depth discovery process based on appreciative inquiry, with all key stakeholders, to understand the context and need
- Creation of a Governance Structure
- Co-creation of intervention design and preparing a roadmap for transformation based on discovery output, along with the required organization structure/governance team
- Leadership retreat to build awareness and excitement around the envisioned change
- Using inputs of leadership retreat to custom-design a large-scale interactive process
- Large Scale Interactive Process to engage with the rest of the organization, to understand the current reality, to communicate the need for change and to create the envisioned future
- Confluence Workshop with the leadership team to assimilate LSIP output and finalize the action plans and initiatives for the envisioned future
- Train the trainer workshops may be conducted to build capabilities internally to disseminate the learning to the larger audience
- The organization gets mobilized to work on pilot projects around each focus area
- Pilot project teams are created who begin working on the projects in an expert mode over 6 months to experiment new ways of working
- To gauge the extent of alignment of the various business, functional and people systems, processes, practices, cultural rituals and symbols with the newly drafted envisioned future and make the necessary changes.
- It is important to examine the extent of deep change, celebrate progress and engage the entire organization in reflection and continuous change.
- A new design team must be constituted to captures the extent of deep change by conducting interviews, focus group discussions and feedback surveys.