Case Study 3
Enhancing Mindfulness in Senior Leaders in a Global Management Consulting & Professional Services Firm
- It is a global management consulting and professional services firm that provides strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations services. A Fortune Global 500 company, 2017, the company reported net revenues of > $32 billion, with more than 425,000 employees serving clients in more than 200 cities in 120 countries. Its current clients include 95 of the Fortune Global 100 and more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500.
- SOIL was approached by the organization to design and facilitate a program for its Managing Directors and Associates partners; with the objective of enabling the leaders to enhance their capability to lead themselves and the people.
- Guided by our Change Leadership Experts, the company engaged in 2 comprehensive leadership development programs spanning around 6-8 months per intervention.
- Facilitated by some of the best Indian as well as global thought leaders, this program was designed to not only prepare the target group to raise the bar in their current role but also prepare them to play a more global role in the future.
- Every module had a mix of “Education” as well as “Application Orientation”. Each module exposed the participants to ‘thought leadership’ in the concerned area, provided for time to introspect on how to apply the learning ‘back on the job and provided for time to reinforce and share what worked/did not work during ‘application’.