Case Study 2
Sales Academy to Increase Sales Effectiveness
It is one of the world's leading food and beverage companies with a global portfolio of diverse and beloved brands. Its products are enjoyed by consumers one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world.
For strengthening the capability of the salesforce of the organization, the organization has identified top performers, it is envisaged to custom design a ‘sales academy’ for the identified top performers. The focus of the academy will be to provide inputs and exposure on both: areas of developments and strengths on identified competencies.
- Guided by our 3’D’ approach, using AI technique and feedback from the assessment
- The identified key competencies were then classified into the three broad themes of the curriculum.
- The Curriculum was designed around leading self, leading people and leading business.
- The designed customized program focused on interactive and applicable learning by encouraging peer interaction and use of case-lets and business scenarios.
- Going forward, for every academy, the participants created their own ‘Sales superhero’ which was used as the mascot for that particular year.