New Manesar Campus
SOIL's new campus is located in the heart of the industrial and innovation bed that is Manesar. Manesar is a fast-growing industrial town and in recent years has witnessed a rapid growth in the establishment of new enterprises, offices of large conglomerates across from various sectors as well as government headquarters.
The concentrated presence of such diverse organizations gives our students the opportunity to observe and experience different organizational structures and operational styles. The campus is also close to the Manesar villages which provide the perfect opportunity to the students to work on social issues as part of their Innovation Journey.
The SOBD campus with its world-class architecture, futuristic student spaces and lush green gardens will embody innovation. The campus is designed to ensure that it is both socially and environmentally responsible. It will provide the ideal environment for students to engage in the study of business and design, and discover and exploit their creative best. Other key highlights of the campus include:
- An infrastructure that enables a world-class learning experience
- Designed to achieve a GRIHA rating of 5 on 5. The GRIHA rating is the measure for Green Buildings in India
- As an environmentally-conscious campus, all the classrooms will receive most of their illumination from the natural light
- The campus takes into consideration all the criteria required for AICTE compliance
- The hostel facilities are situated at close quarters from the Manesar campus with shuttle services for the students’ convenience
- The Campus is located about 20 minutes from HUDA Metro Station, Gurugram and 30 mins from IGI Airport
SOIL School of Business Design,
Plot 23, Sector 2,
Gurgaon – 122050