- School of Business Design
- Why Business in Design
- Founder's Message
- Advisory Board
- The 2 Yr PGDM in Business Design
- AICTE Approval
- Academics ▾
- Experiential Immersions ▾
- Centres of Excellence ▾
- Student Life ▾
- Campus & Facilities ▾
- Admissions ▾
- Careers ▾
- FAQ's ▾
“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you” – Maya Angelou
Stories are powerful transformational tools for individuals, communities
In these fast-paced times, there is a greater need than ever to make our message succinct. Originality and uniqueness have to be supplemented by the story’s ability to attract attention, engage with the reader and stay relevant in his/her memory.
The Center for Stories will be open to storytellers, writers, poets and other literary enthusiasts of any language.
The Center will focus on
- Teaching the art of breaking down a story into its goal, audience, tone
- Improving the student’s ability to communicate through stories
- Conduct literary workshops
The Center will also film the Innovation Fair. This, along with other videos recording all the milestones of the Innovation Journey will be the first contribution to the Center of Stories, showcasing all the students’ video stories over the years.