- School of Business Design
- Why Business in Design
- Founder's Message
- Advisory Board
- The 2 Yr PGDM in Business Design
- Academics ▾
- Experiential Immersions ▾
- Centres of Excellence ▾
- Student Life ▾
- Campus & Facilities ▾
- Admissions ▾
- Careers ▾
- FAQ's ▾
Multinational and national companies from across industry verticals join hands with School of Business Design to impart knowledge, vision, and skills to students in an intensive learning environment that are focused on ‘what’s next’.
Industry leaders along with renowned faculty members develop competencies in students relevant to the current professional world. Consortium partners continuously provide business cases, live projects, workshops, mentorship, and career opportunities to students throughout their learning journey.
The consortium of companies includes some of the world’s most celebrated corporations offering a blend of rigorous research, real-world relevance, and unparalleled opportunities for students to expand their horizons.
Our consortium partner companies will:
- Design course curriculum in collaboration with faculty
- Participate in the evaluation and admission process
- Conduct workshops on agile industry practices
- Provide guidance to budding entrepreneurs
- Support research projects around the themes of innovation, globalization, and technology-enabled socio-economic development for the bottom of the pyramid
- Offer placement and career opportunities
- Have its consulting team and careers services teams responding real-time to industry needs
- Provide strategic insights and advice through the Consulting and Career Management Services Directors on what could be relevant and valuable to individual organizations
Our faculty team works closely with members of the consortium organizations, often through collaborative research and writing case studies. This active association between industry and academia ensures that our graduates are informed of the current business context and prepared for a successful career ahead.