- School of Business Design
- Why Business in Design
- Founder's Message
- Advisory Board
- The 2 Yr PGDM in Business Design
- AICTE Approval
- Academics ▾
- Experiential Immersions ▾
- Centres of Excellence ▾
- Student Life ▾
- Campus & Facilities ▾
- Admissions ▾
- Careers ▾
- FAQ's ▾
All applicants are required to appear for GMAT/CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT before applying to SOBD
- All applicants are required to appear for GMAT /CAT /XAT /MAT / CMAT before applying to SOBD
- Only freshers and candidates with less than 5 years of work experience as on 30th June 2019 are ONLY eligible to apply.
- Applicants may submit multiple examination scores; SOBD will consider the best score provided by an applicant while shortlisting applications
- Candidates should have a full-time undergraduate degree completion certificate before 15thJune 2019
- Applicants should hold a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Graduation type: 3 years / 4 years or 5 years integrated program
- Stream: Arts/Commerce/Science/ Engg. (B. Tech / B.E) etc.
- A minimum score of 50% (45% for SC/ST) in graduation (for engineers) is required to be considered in the admission process
Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria should follow the below mentioned steps
Step 1: Start your registration process by visiting https://soilpgdm.formistry.com/
Step 2: Complete the Registration process and online application form by making an online payment of INR 2000 /-
Step 3: Once you complete the payment, you will receive a notification email acknowledging your payment.
Step 4: The applicant will have to select a date for their Design Thinking Workshop (A half day immersion where students will solve real-life problems. It is designed to help us appreciate your candidature better and also provide you a glimpse of our innovative approach to teaching and learning.)
Step 5: Once the candidate is interviewed, the Admissions team will evaluate every profile and send the result via email
All applications are reviewed by the selection committee consisting of faculty and executive members of the program. Candidates are evaluated based on the candidate’s performance in the entrance exam (CAT, GMAT, XAT, MAT) academic performance through school and college and their involvement in extra-curricular activities.