- School of Business Design
- Why Business in Design
- Founder's Message
- Advisory Board
- The 2 Yr PGDM in Business Design
- AICTE Approval
- Academics ▾
- Experiential Immersions ▾
- Centres of Excellence ▾
- Student Life ▾
- Campus & Facilities ▾
- Admissions ▾
- Careers ▾
- FAQ's ▾
- Global Immersion & Hostel Cost will be waived if a student opts out.
- Accommodation charges are indicative and subject to review depending on changes in input costs.
- Caution / Security subject to obtaining clearance to all dues and damages to institute properties/assets.
School of Business Design is committed to ensuring that its unique 2 Year program is available for the most committed and high potential Business Design Leaders of tomorrow. It ensures that every candidate who is selected is able to attend the program irrespective of their socio-economic background. In order to achieve this, it has allocated generous scholarships which are mentioned below:
1) Merit-Based Scholarship
2) Need-Based Scholarship
3) Capt. Vikram Batra Scholarships for Defense
4) Outstanding Work in NGOs Scholarships
5) Rotaract and AIESEC Scholarships
6) Women in Leadership Scholarships
- Refund policy as per AICTE norms
- The last date for withdrawal of PGDM admission for the purpose of refund of fees shall be 30th June of every year.
- In case the vacated seat is not filled, the Institution should refund the Security Deposit and return the original documents.
- The Institution should not demand fee for the subsequent years from the students cancelling their admission at any point of time. Fee refund along with the return of Certificates should be completed within 7 days.