- Key Elements of the Program
- Program Flow
- Program Faculty
- Panel of Coaches
- Who Should Participate
The ELBP Curriculum aims to provide the participants with a deep understanding of critical business functions, equip the participants with the knowledge and skills to become transformational leaders and enable the participants to develop skills that accelerate their growth to reach the next level.
Emerging Leader Booster Program (ELBP) is SOIL’s flagship program for developing high-potential mid to senior functional leaders who have been identified by their organizations to take on higher responsibilities. ELBP was co-created in 2010 by a group of companies who strongly felt the need to create a world class program to develop their high potential leaders. The companies participate in curriculum design, appoint representatives on the ELBP consortia board to review the progress and nominate leaders for participation.
- PART TIME EXECUTIVE EDUCATION program across 9 months
- 24 contact days (6 continuous days every quarter), classroom sessions that are based on giving practical, useful and applicable concepts to the participants. The objective is to enable them TO THINK BEYONG THEIR FUNCTIONAL ROLE These are anchored by practitioners who bring in war stories in addition to the case study approach
- COMPREHENSIVE ANDRAGOGY consisting of case based learning, action learning projects,group exercises, experience sharing, leadership series and individual coaching
- Action Learning Projects that allow them to make a contribution to their organization in the AREAS OF STRATEGIC IMPORTANCE while they go through the program
- PERSONAL TRANSFORMATION through executive coaching that helps them realize their leadership potential
- Interacting and learning with other high-potential leaders from various organizations ACROSS DIFFERENT INDUSTRIES & SECTORS
|ELBP Launch Date: 23 rd Nov, 2015|