Marketing in the digital world or Digital Marketing is here and has changed the way most jobs are done; Marketing being probably the most impacted. Designed for professionals who want to impact the way their organizations should be looking at Digital, this course is a starting point and broadly covers all aspects of digital ecosystem that is fast disrupting traditional ways of working. The course is also a great opportunity to demystify the jargons that are commonly used and understand their utility for business.
Upon completing this course, the participants will:
- Be able to understand the various aspects of the digital ecosystem and apply these learnings to formulate the digital approach for their organizations
- Be able to arrive upon broad frameworks that they can use to measure effectiveness of their digital initiatives in paid, owned and earned media spaces
- Be able to appreciate the potential and levers that digital marketing brings into their existing businesses – understand key terms and trends and their implications as well as formulate plans to leverage opportunities arising from these trends
Mid to senior level executives who need to create a viable digital plan for their organizations. Executives who review digital campaign plans presented by agencies or want to build competencies in the area of digital marketing will also benefit from the program.
|DAY 1||DAY 2|
• Digital Marketing or Marketing in the Digital World - Overview on internet landscape in India - Why is digital different
• Getting started : How do you set your digital objectives - Various online business models, examples of organizations pursuing different models - Basic concepts around paid, owed and earned properties
• Digital Organizations | Roles and responsibilities - New roles that emerge, structural changes, ways of working, changes to tech landscapes
• Digital marketing ecosystems - Advertising ecosystem, CPI, CPC, CPA models - Basics of search, display social, email - How to review campaigns
• Mobile marketing - How is mobile different
• Social media marketing - Organization Reputation Management basic concepts
• Boosting conversion rates : User experience - Basics of web analytics, how to check and improve bounce rates, conversion rates
• Know the buzz words - Omni channel marketing, Attribution, Personalization, Responsive vs Adaptive etc.
Bansari Vyas is a seasoned digital marketing professional with a decade of experience in the Digital domain. She currently leads Industry Strategy for Adobe where in she helps organisations to carve out their digital strategy, envisage the best in class digital experiences for their customers and bringing them to life. She is also responsible for driving innovation, evangelism of Adobe and the benefits of an investment in digital to executives at a CxO level, addressing the challenges for businesses in the digital transformation evolution and industry thought leadership & insights.
Prior to this, she was leading the Digital Marketing for Airtel. She was a founding member of airtel’s online business and several key portfolios including laying the strategic roadmap for the online business, analytics, user experience & strategic alliances portfolio. Some of the products created by her have gone on to win several awards including at the GSMA World Mobile Congress award.
She has been party to several Digital Transformation projects at Singtel & Airtel and brings with her rich knowledge on creating the digital ecosystem in a traditional Brick & mortar organisation.