About Royal Roads University
Soil and RRU Collaboration
Key Takeaways and Outcomes
Program at a Glance
- Stage 1 (A) Online Application
- Stage 2 (B) Offline Application
- Stage 3 Assessment of Application
- Stage 4 Fees Processing
Access the online application form
- Create an account by choosing “RRU MyAdmin Account” as “Agency”
- Enter Institutional Partner/Agency Code as “20006089”
- In the Credential Evaluation section, Choose “Submit a $116 credential evaluation...”
Choose “Authorization Code” and enter “APPWVIN” (This fee will be waived for Soil)
Applicant will receive an email acknowledgement for successful submission of application.
- Applicant submits scanned copies of official transcripts, personal statement, letters of reference and resume to RRU admissions team
- Applicant receives an email confirmation on completion of application
- Post credential validation and assessment, applicant receives an email with “Conditional Offer*"
- Duly signed acceptance letter needs to be sent as a scanned copy to the RRU admissions team
*Conditional offer will be finalized after submission of official documents and fees of the program. Official documents need to be sent via post to the admission team in a sealed envelope.
Application assessment will take approximately 2 weeks.
- Post acceptance of offer from applicant, he/she receives an email with fees payment details
- Post receipt of fees, applicant will receive an email with details of registration for the program