Who can benefit from ELP?
Tracks & Modules
Panel of Coaches
Who Should Participate
Emerging Leadership Program (ELP) is an eight month long, Leadership Development Program aimed at High-Potential Functional Leaders with 8-15 years of Work Experience, to groom them for larger, General Management roles.
The Programme was conceived in 2010 through the efforts of the School of Inspired Leadership (SOIL) as a response to a concern faced by many companies in India – lack of a holistic, long term intervention to support the current Leadership Development practices in the country.
Interviews with over 60 CEOs of leading Indian companies and research of the best Leadership Development Programmes across the globe, led to the creation of an ELP Consortium consisting of companies which were interested in the concept and wanted to capitalise on the idea.
The Learning Methodologies, Framework, Modules and Flow were then created through a Design Team which consisted of Industry Consortium Representatives, Practitioner Faculty and top Leadership Development Consultants of SOIL.
The Programme has a multi-pronged approach to impart Leadership and Management Training; and to maximise its benefit to the Organisation and to the Individual, over the long term. The Framework consists of:
- A Strategic Organisational Project for real-time, on-the-job learning
- Residential, Class Room Sessions for academic learning
- One-on-one Coaching Sessions supported by Psychometric testing and Reporting Manager’s Feedback for Personal Transformation
- Talks by Industry Leaders (current CEOs/CXOs of large, impactful companies) for motivation on the leadership aspect
- SOIL Alumni Services for continued support from SOIL, post-program