The ‘SOIL-360 Inspired Leadership Survey’ called SOIL 360 is a survey tool using the popular 360 degree feedback perspective to obtain a “leadership profile” for participants. It measures people on 3 dimensions of leadership:
- What kind of a Leadership Role is the individual playing?
- What Competencies are displayed in his / her behavior?
- Does he/ she exhibit the Values of a true leader?
The Role, Competencies and Values characteristics are measured through a set of multiple-choice as well as open ended inventory items.
What is unique about SOIL 360?
- It goes beyond the conventional framework of leadership competencies to look at the role played by an individual as well as the values displayed.
- The framework uses BARS (Behaviorally Anchored Rating Scale) that provides a direct input on the extent of competency displayed as perceived by the role set.
- The survey uses a unique combination of BARS with forced choices to determine the actual behavior displayed in the 360 set.
- The SOIL 360 has in-depth analysis and research by the SOIL Innovation Board.
Benefits of using SOIL 360
- It is a universal standardized tool which has been developed based on decades of experience in the leadership arena.
- Although it’s a standardized tool however it can still be customized to organization specific needs.
- ‘Unique Identifier Tags’ in the enables inter-industry comparative analysis.
- Survey Analysis module which allows statistical analysis plus ‘what-if’ analysis with built-in use of statistical tools.
- The report not only provides a perspective on where each participant stands with respect to his/ her 360 set of respondents; it also provides an inter-sectional comparison of all participants giving percentile scores.
President – Consulting and Executive Education
Email: [email protected]
Landline: +911244302222 (ext-204)