The ‘SOIL-360 Inspired Leadership Survey’ called SOIL 360 is a survey tool using the popular 360 degree feedback perspective to obtain a “leadership profile” for participants. It measures people on 3 dimensions of leadership:
- What kind of a Leadership Role is the individual playing?
- What Competencies are displayed in his / her behavior?
- Does he/ she exhibit the Values of a true leader?
The Role, Competencies and Values characteristics are measured through a set of multiple-choice as well as open ended inventory items.
What is unique about SOIL 360?
- It goes beyond the conventional framework of leadership competencies to look at the role played by an individual as well as the values displayed.
- The framework uses BARS (Behaviorally Anchored Rating Scale) that provides a direct input on the extent of competency displayed as perceived by the role set.
- The survey uses a unique combination of BARS with forced choices to determine the actual behavior displayed in the 360 set.
- The SOIL 360 has in-depth analysis and research by the SOIL Innovation Board.
Benefits of using SOIL 360
- It is a universal standardized tool which has been developed based on decades of experience in the leadership arena.
- Although it’s a standardized tool however it can still be customized to organization specific needs.
- ‘Unique Identifier Tags’ in the enables inter-industry comparative analysis.
- Survey Analysis module which allows statistical analysis plus ‘what-if’ analysis with built-in use of statistical tools.
- The report not only provides a perspective on where each participant stands with respect to his/ her 360 set of respondents; it also provides an inter-sectional comparison of all participants giving percentile scores.
Caliper Leadership Profiling
Caliper Profile is a psychometric tool used by over 28,000 companies worldwide. This scientific, in-depth employee personality assessment is validated by nearly 50 years of research and measures over 25 personality traits that relate to job performance. It provides clear, objective information on an individual’s strengths, limitations, motivations and potential.
SOIL is the Principal Partner of Caliper in India and we offer 3 categories of service around Caliper
- Setting up and Administering the tool which gives the Caliper report
- Analysis and feedback on the report with regard to the Job Description and role of the employee
- Facilitating to develop an Individual Development Plan on basis of the report
The Caliper Advantage
- Creates a psychometric profile of individuals on 6 core leadership competencies, which are:
- Problem solving/ Decision making
- Service/ Consulting
- Time management/ Personal organization
- Provides an overview of potential performance in a professional environment
- Helps identify key drivers, presents an objective perspective on strengths and areas of development
The four areas where Caliper is most used are
- Employee Development
- Team Building and Leadership Development
- Organization Development
Ms. Bhavna Sharma
EVP – Consulting and Executive Education
Landline: +911244302222 (ext-201)