Fees & Scholarships
Connect with SOIL Alumni
Meet SOIL Admissions Team
- Stage 1 Introduce Yourself
- Stage 2 Submit Your Application
- Stage 3 Profile Assessment
- Stage 4 Talent Appreciation Interview
- Stage 5 Final Decision
School of Inspired Leadership is a niche B-school that attracts a very diverse group of candidates each year. We help MBA aspirants think their MBA decision through and evaluate if the candidate and SOIL are a good fit.MBA aspirants reach out to us for:
- Profile assessment and CV review
Our admissions office will be happy to review your CV, assess your academic and professional profile and help you understand how to make a strong application.
For a detailed evaluation of your profile please mail your resume and academic performance scores to [email protected] with subject Line : Profile Evaluation.
Please ensure that your resume has section on Education, Work Experience and Extra-curricular.
We aim to provide you with a response within ten working days; however, we may take longer during busy periods due to the volume of requests we receive.
- Admissions Team Connect
Our Admissions Team can assist with any specific program related queries and provide details regarding how we can support you through the application process. They can also give you feedback on what is the profile of an ideal SOIL candidate and how your profile compares to it. Please contact any of our admission team members:
Director - MBA Admissions
Mailto: [email protected]
Our application process requires you to fill in an online application form by your chosen application deadline.
You will be required to provide the admissions committee with the following:
- Details of academic background
- Extensive account of your work experience
- GMAT/CAT/XAT or any other entrance test scores. These scores are not mandatory, however they add extra weightage to the application
- Contact details of two recommenders, with at least one professional recommender, whom SOIL will email at a later date
- Three mandatory essays to help us determine your fit with SOIL
- Preferred dates for test and interviews
While we ask you for your preferred dates to schedule a test and interviews, inviting you for one will entirely depend on the discretion of the admissions committee basis the strength of your profile.
Once your application has been submitted it will be forwarded to the admissions committee at the earliest for review.
At SOIL we believe that gauging analytical abilities is only the first step towards leadership. We therefore look for a more comprehensive approach to evaluating leadership potential of our applicants. There is a mandatory qualifying test for both SOIL Post Graduate Programs.
Once the admissions committee has reviewed your online application form and finds you to be a promising candidate you will be invited to take the test.
Talent Appreciation Interview
We have a rolling interview process. You can expect to get a decision on your shortlist within four weeks of submitting your application and two weeks of taking the assessment test.
Shortlisted candidates are required arrive 30 minutes before the interview to take a few on the spot tests at the interview venue.
Interviews with short-listed candidates will be conducted by a faculty member and a senior member of the industry. Interviews last about 45 minutes and you will be asked questions about your background and your aspirations, and how the MBA program fits with your plans.
Final decisions will be emailed to all candidates within four weeks of taking the interview.
After your interview there are two possible outcomes:
- You are made an offer to join the program: In which case you will be required to secure your place by paying the first installment of the course fee - Rs. two lakhs within 15 days of receiving the offer. The Admissions team will guide you through this process.
- You are not successful at securing a place this year: We encourage you to reach out to us for feedback on your profile, strengthen your profile and re-apply the following year. The admissions committee will look to see how you’ve progressed since the time of your previous application.