- All applicants are required to appear for GMAT /CAT /XAT /NMAT before applying to SOBD
- For the 2 Year PGDM 2019, SOBD will accept
- CAT scores of years 2017/2018
- XAT scores of years 2018/2019
- GMAT scores for exams taken after 1st Jan 2014
- NMAT scores of the year 2017/2018
- Only freshers and candidates with less than 24 months of work experience as on 30th June 2019 are ONLY eligible to apply.
- Applicants may submit multiple examination scores; SOBD will consider the best score provided by an applicant while shortlisting applications
- Candidates should have a full-time undergraduate degree completion certificate before 15th June 2019
- Applicants should hold a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Graduation type: 3 years / 4 years or 5 years integrated program
- Stream: Arts/Commerce/Science/ Engg. (B. Tech / B.E) etc.
- A minimum score of 50% (45% for SC/ST) in graduation (for engineers) is required to be considered in the admission process
Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria should follow the
- Step 1: Register on the form by clicking here
- Step 2: Complete the Registration process and online application form by making an online payment of INR 2000 /-
- Step 3: Once you complete the payment, you will receive a notification email acknowledging your payment.
- Step 4: The applicant will have to select a date for Group Exercise(GE) and Interview.
- Step 5: Once the candidate is interviewed, the Admissions team will evaluate every profile and send the result via email
- All applications are reviewed by the selection committee consisting of faculty and executive members of the program. Candidates are evaluated based on the candidate’s performance in the entrance exam (CAT, GMAT, XAT, NMAT) academic performance through school and college and their involvement in extra-curricular activities.