Business is the means for creating value, synergies and efficiencies around the world. Our students undergo a mandatory two-week long international study tour in one of the leading business capitals of the world. This tour combines on-campus lectures, projects and assignments as well as experiential formats like workshops. It is an excellent opportunity to experience and understand these business capitals from close quarters.
The overall objectives of the study tour are:
- To provide an understanding of how businesses, organizations, and entrepreneurs operate in a global arena
- To explore different factors which affect businesses globally
- To understand the local business strategies and practices followed in these economies
- To provide an advanced level of economic and cultural understanding of prominent business capitals and their competitive advantage over developing economies
- To allow students to apply what they have learned in theory directly to the companies that are visited during the tour
2019-21 Theme: The business capital selected for the first batch’s study tour would be Singapore.